IPHI Certification Renewal Application
- To be eligible for an IPHI certification, graduating student’s must:
- Sign and agree to the IPHI Code of Ethics, Scope of Practice, Boundaries to Practice, Mission and Complaint Policy . We reserve the right to withhold certification to graduating students that do not meet the requirements set forth. We also reserve the right to withhold certification based on all contact with candidates for certification, including, but not limited to phone calls, e-mails, and certification materials.
- Failure to demonstrate an understanding of IPHIs professional standards may result in withholding certification.
- Attend at least 80% of classes, complete all homework assignments, pass an exam, and tuition must be paid in full.
- Complete course within one year of enrollment. A one time six month extension is allowed if we are notified prior to the course one year deadline. A $295 reinstatement fee is required for an additional year if course deadline has passed.
- Pursue continuing education and renew their certification every two years by completing our renewal form which includes a $75 processing fee.
- Agree not to use IPHI materials to train other professionals without IPHIs consent.
- Agree not to offer a similar subject to certify or train other professionals without IPHIs consent.
- Agree to speak of IPHI in a positive and respectful manner at all times. Any disagreements or concerns with IPHI are to be discussed directly with IPHI where IPHI will work together with you to find an appropriate solution.
- Properly represent the IPHI certification, not copy, imitate or replicate Mar De Carlo’s and IPHI sleep method without her and IPHIs permission.
- If a student or graduate decides to begin their own certification program that shares the same industry as IPHI and IPHIs professional market, he/she understand and agrees that this would be considered a conflict of interest and he/she can no longer continue receiving IPHI course updates, renewals or information unless they worked out a collaboration or partnership with IPHI if IPHI agreed to.
The IPHI Certification Renewal Application .pdf